About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do You Want To Be An "Outlaw"?



Jimmy Smits is smug, smart ass gambling man Cyrus Garza. A Supreme Court Justice that leaves it all to practice again. Garza carries the baggage of his father, a judge that took a stand and was ashamed of his son's neutrality. It's been a year since Garza Sr. was killed in a car crash in which Cyrus was the only survivor.

“Dexter” director Marcos Siega reunites with Smiths and David Ramsey who plays Al Druzinsky, a member of Garza’s legal team. Jesse Bradford is all grown up, with a tie and everything. I don’t like it. He plays fellow lawyer and former clerk to Garza. Carly Pope is a P.I. that helps solve a death row murder case that is story for the pilot episode.

Being that my mother recommended this show, I figured it would be horrible. It’s actually not that bad. I didn’t say good, but not bad. It’s another law show with a showboating, soapboxing lawyer, but if you like Jimmy Smits, it’s worth a watch.

Fridays at 10pm on NBC (apparently this is when they figure the old people will watch)
http://www.nbc.com/outlaw/

Stay Tuned....

No comments: