About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does “Running Wilde” Cause a “Holocaust of Envy?"



It just might. The uproarious Will Arnett is Stephen Wilde, a middle aged playboy. He is reunited with his childhood sweetheart Keri Russell’s Emmy, who is an environmental activist living in the Amazon with her young daughter Puddle. Not much happens in the pilot episode besides Wilde helping Puddle convince her mother to remain in civilization (if you can call Beverly Hills civilization).

The pilot was driven by Puddle’s narration. Hopefully this was just an introductory tool. There is definite potential with Arnett’s larger than life comical abilities balanced by Russell’s down-to-earthness (I just made that up, but you know what I mean).  Peter Serafinowicz (Shaun of the Dead and Couples Retreat-Stanley with a C) guest stars as the uber rich neighbor riding a teeny tiny pony. Very funny. Crossing my fingers for a little more substance in episode two, but ok for a pilot.

Tuesdays at 9:30pm on FOX

Stay Tuned….

No comments: