About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Random Thoughts From This Week in Television

 “Sons of Anarchy”- Hal Holbrook’s guest starring performance is stirring. That man is truly one of the best actors ever to grace the screen. On the flip side, what the hell was with author Stephen King making a cameo as the cleaner?

“Boardwalk Empire” gets picked up after only one episode airs. Not surprising given the caliber of HBO programming.

“Modern Family” – I think Cam would make a very inspiring disabled person. Mitchell lived my worst nightmare….being trapped in a small space with a bird.

“Supernatural” – Sooooooooo happy to see the man of 90% of my fantasies on TV again. I’m talking about Jensen F-ING Ackles. Yeah, Baby! Shakin’ it up this season with Sam back from Hell and working with the extended fam. They’re all so blond. Can’t wait to see what they have in store for the Brothers Winchester after preventing the Apocalypse. Where do you really go from there? Even if it’s back to episodical demon killing, that’s fine by me. 

J.J. Abrams has 2 more new series coming up. Fox has picked up a pilot based on Alcatraz. The script was penned by Elizabeth Sarnoff, who will also act as showrunner. I will definitely be watching this. The second is the much anticipated (since May) dramedy starring Michael Emerson and Terry O’Quinn aka Ben Linus and John Locke/BSM. BSM= Black Smoke Monster for those of you that aren’t Losties. And if you still don’t know what I’m talking about, we’ll have to end our relationship now. Both of these series have me veeeerrrrryy excited. So….when do you think J.J. sleeps?

No comments: