About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

“Bones” – Brennan’s got some competition! Even though she doesn’t think so, she obviously feels threatened…. and it’s funny to watch. Booth’s new girlfriend is a bit too hot though, and overly confident. She’s a little too much for me. I’m sure it won’t last. B&B are meant to be together. It’s in the stars or whatever.

“The Office” – Dwight is pretty woman? Love it. Michael in counseling? Love it. Pam playing the player, not the cards? Love it.

“Grey’s Anatomy” – Christina’s collapse in the O.R. was beautifully painful and greatly played by Sandra Oh and Ellen Pompeo. However, her reaction to Owen was far too predictable. Will she ever change when it comes to men? It would have been interesting to see how she made it work for a change.  I still haven’t decided how long I’ll stick with the show. It’s so hard to quit McDreamy.

No comments: