About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Friday, October 15, 2010

I fiiiiiiiiinnally caught up with this week's "Chuck"



I have to say that I'm a little disappointed with this season. They've taken the nerd out of the nerd herder. It was Chuck's dorkiness and lack of spy skills that made him so endearing. Now, we're just watching Chuck and Sarah struggle through their relationship and decide if they're ready to get married and start making babies like Ellie and Awesome. What makes that different from "Grey's Anatomy", a few explosions and gun fights? Ppppffffttttt. Morgan isn't even as funny as he used to be. Jeffster is rarely around. They've forgotten the comedy in action/comedy. I did however LOVE the nine foot marble statue of Awesome. And we thought we'd seen his chiseled abs.

No comments: