About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Monday, October 11, 2010

Monday Fun Day



“The Event” – It iiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssss just like if “24” and “Lost” had a baby! This sci-fi/supernatural/action/drama has got me hooked. Laura Innes continues to give a brilliant and mysterious performance. I never really liked her as an actor before, but I do now. The missing girl friend is becoming less annoying and if it’s possible, Jason Ritter is getting more attractive in every way. What is with these people coming back to life? Any theories? Can’t wait to see what CC Jr.’s got up his sleeve.

“Hawaii Five-O” – Continues to be action packed and fun. I like these characters. McGarrett and Dano quibble like a married couple. McGarrett is a bastard, but the hot kind. Balthazar Getty guest stars as an escaped convict. Guess he’s not going back to “Brothers & Sisters” any time soon. I think I saw some familiar trees as they trekked through the jungle. I miss you "Lost"! *tear*

I'm behind on "House" and "How I Met Your Mother" since my DVR was a little overloaded. I promise I'll catch up this week.  Can't wait to watch "Chuck" onDemand tomorrow. Why won't my DVR record 3 things at once? WHYYYYYY???!!!!!!!!

No comments: