About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

"Outlaw" Gets Caught



NBC has canceled the law drama starring Jimmy Smits as a former Supreme Court Justice that leaves the bench to practice again. Not all that surprising. I liked it enough to give it a shot, but it was given the timeslot of death. I don't know how a network can put a new show on at 10pm on Fridays and expect it to succeed. Especially a show like this. It's more for the older crowd. My mom and grandma would watch a show like this, but they are both sound asleep by 10pm. It was also up against Tom Selleck's new show "Blue Bloods", which I have to say, I like a lot better. I do hope that Jesse Bradford finds something new. He's so darn cute. Good in this, but better as a bastard (refer to I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell). All in all, no big loss. There are far too many lawyer shows on this season anyway.

No comments: