About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Night Insights: Volume I

“Dexter” – Shawn Hatosy is yet another serial killer residing in the Miami area. Seriously, how many serial killers can live in one city? Anyway….he is crazy creepy sporting those glasses, the ‘stache, and his road kill pickup uniform. Gotta love a man that wears shorts with work boots. Speaking of a fabulous fashion sense. How spiffy does Dexter look in a Natural Born Griller apron? Wasn’t sure how they were writing in Julia Stiles, but looks like this will be interesting……..woo hoo!

“Bored to Death” – Ted Danson playing stoned is funny. If you didn’t know that, you’ve been schooled. That man keeps getting better the older he gets. 

Didn't get to "Boardwalk Empire" tonight. Hopefully tomorrow. So far, so great!

No comments: