About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday...

“NCIS” – Sexy British Sailors! Doesn’t get much better than that.

“Raising Hope” – Penis shaped birth marks….NICE! Sabrina checks out the family album and it is HY-sterical. Oh, and Maw Maw gives birth, kind of. If you still aren’t watching this show, get on it!

“Running Wilde” – Kind of surprised it hasn’t been cancelled yet. There are funny bits and characters, but it just doesn’t come together. The storylines are very weak. Does anyone really care about these adults trying to get two 6th graders to go to a dance together? I sure as hell don’t. (BTW, I’m only watching because my roommate is)

No comments: