About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's Getting Colder Outside, But Hotter In My Living Room!



“Burn Notice” is back, baby! Part dos of season four premiered tonight. The ultimate spy, Michael Westen wakes up in the hospital after being shot by Jesse in the finale. Fiona is a bitch as usual, but that’s just how she loves. And we love her for it. Just as the Impala is a character in “Supernatural”, the Charger is a character on “Burn Notice”. If you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m a sucker for motorcycles and muscle cars. I love that not only do I get to see Jeffrey Donovan play Michael Westen each episode, he’s also another character, whoever the job calls for. He’s pretty damn good at it. I was unsure when they first brought on Coby Bell as Jesse, the spy that Michael burned. It was time to shake things up, but I also miss the old team. It is pretty amusing to watch Jesse and Fi play a couple, especially when they’re fighting. This episode’s serial killer was super creepy, but what disturbed me more was Jesse’s reaction to him. I won’t spoil it for you. Wish there was a little more screen time for Sharon Gless and Bruce Campbell. Well, if I can’t see them, at least I can see the uber cool Michael Weston. Damn, he can wear a suit. Thank you Mama Westen for the shades to accessorize. If you want witness the coolness, tune in every Thursday at 10pm on USA or start from the beginning with Netflix.


Stay tuned....

No comments: