About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Sunday, November 7, 2010

My Favorite Quotes of the Week: Volume II



“Dexter” 
“Two words. Autoerotic mummification.” ~ Masuka

“HIMYM” 
“It’s not her nose that’s in my ass, Lily, it’s her heart.”

“Weeds” 
“You ho’s always leaving stuff behind. Now find your bag of dildos and make sure you lock the door on your way out.

“Sons of Anarchy” 
Hale “This is blackmail” 
Salazar “yeah, I got an app for that, homes”

 “Modern Family” 
“You care about germs? I saw you kiss a pigeon on the mouth.”

 “Supernatural” 
“You’re stuck with soul-less guy, so you might as well work with me.”
“My true form is approximately the size of your Chrystler building.”

No comments: