About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Favorite Quotes of the Week: Volume III

Bored to Death - Ray - “You know I never thought I’d be in a graveyard, in a spa robe, talking to a beautiful transvestite in the moonlight.”
Hee Cho (Transvestite) – “It’s romantic.”

Raising Hope – “Lady I clean for caught her son shavin’ his privates on something called Chat oulette. Anyway, he got shipped off to military school and we got a computer!”
“My son isn’t gonna be the low man on anyone’s totem pole but mine.”

The Office – “There’s so much Asian stuff. I wonder if there’s a guy in China right now, looking at a bunch of our stuff?”

Community - “Accidents don’t just happen over and over and over again. This isn’t budget daycare.”

Supernatural- “Sniffin’ people’s butts, yeah that’s a real step up”.  

No comments: