About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Undercovers" Goes Under



NBC has pulled the plug on the “Undercovers” (aka Black Spies). I dropped it a few weeks ago. It was ok, but not good enough to pull me back every week. Apparently, having a gorgeous cast doesn’t cut it these days. NBC will air the remaining episodes in case you feel the need to drool over Boris Kodjoe some more. “Outlaw” and “Undercovers” are the only new shows that NBC has cancelled. It actually ordered nine more eps of the rest, including “The Event”, “Law & Order: Los Angeles” and oh dear God, why “Chase” and “Outsourced”???!!!!!!!

No comments: