About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Traffic Light" Gets the Green Light From Me


Since it comes on right after "Raising Hope", I decided to give the new Fox comedy "Traffic Light" a chance. It may be the first time that the lead in strategy has worked on me. I know, RH is only a half a season old, but that's established for Fox. If you haven't seen it, you're probably wondering about the title. They explain in the pilot that it's phases of a relationship as the series follows three friends and their significant others. Mike (Roy from "The Office") is married to Lisa and they have a baby. Adam just moved in with Callie and Kris Marshall (the horny bloke from Love Actually) is the perpetual bachelor.

It's based on an Israeli series. Apparently there's a lot of great television being made over there. It's not so much the premise that makes this show. It's more about the characters and the chemistry. The dialogue is pretty funny, but there is something to say about the delivery. Annnnyyyywayyyyyyy.....I don't want to oversell, but check it out. I'll definitely be giving it a shot. The first three episodes are on www.fox.com and it's on Tuesdays at 9:30.

No comments: