About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Oh, How I Love the Dire Wolf


I was maybe ten minutes into the second episode of "Game of Thrones" when I thought, it scares me how much I love this show already. I suppose that's a good sign. It was picked up after only one episode aired. So HBO agrees with me. Here are a few of the things I love about it....

*The relationship between Ned and his bastard son Jon Snow. How many soldiers bring their bastards home, raise them with their legitimate children and show them such love?

*The relationship Jon Snow and his younger siblings. It's such a pure brotherly love and children don't see legitimacy or not.

*The relationship between the King and Ned. The King has great respect for Ned and doesn't treat him as a lowly subject, but as an equal that just doesn't have a crown.

*Tyrion's insights into his family and the world for that matter. His dwarf-ness has given him a great perspective and he uses it.

*Despite the fact that Daenarys was pretty much sold to a barbarian by her brother, she's already learning how to take some power back. It may come little at a time, but I have hope that she'll figure out how

*The fantastical element that hasn't really show itself yet, but it's there.

Are you watching? Tell me what you like about HBO's new hit?

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Did you know you can create short links with Shortest and make cash for every click on your short links.