About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Best Theme Songs Get Stuck In Your Head


I love a great theme song. One that you can't help but sing/hum along to every single time. Here are a few of my favorites.


"Sons of Anarchy" - This Life by Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers


"Firefly" - The Ballad of Serenity by Sonny Rhodes


"How I Met Your Mother" - Hey Beautiful by The Solids


"Dexter" - Dexter Main Title by Rolfe Kent


"Luther" - Paradise Circus by Massive Attack


"Bones" - Bones Theme by The Crystal Method


"Psych" - I Know You Know by The Friendly Indians


"Hawaii Five-O" - Opening Theme by Morton Stevens


"The Inbetweeners" - Gone Up In Flames by Morning Runners


"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" - Theme Song by Will Smith and QD3


These are just ten of my favorites. Which theme songs keep your head boppin'?

No comments: