About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Sunday, June 26, 2011

"Suits" Slides Into My Thursday Night Line Up


On Thursday night, USA premiered their latest two hot dudes in suits show, aptly titled “Suits”. Gabriel Macht is the slick, high powered attorney who specializes in closing the deal. When he’s promoted to senior partner by big boss lady Gina Torres, Macht’s Harvey Specter is tasked with finding himself an associate.

The law firm of Pearson Hardman only hires Harvard graduates, but apparently they tend to be the blandest, narcolepsy inducing people in the world. Harvey is impressed and inspired when he accidentally interviews Mike Ross while Ross is in the process of outrunning the cops with a briefcase full of Mary Jane.

Mike (Patrick J. Adams) is a slacker, but he’s got the information retention abilities of rain man. He may have gotten kicked out of the world of higher education, but he makes his bucks taking law school entrance exams….until he meets Harvey that is. I like that name….Harvey. You don’t hear it too often. But it does sound like trouble.

Also at Pearson Hardman are paralegal extraordinaire Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle) and partner Louis Litt played by Rick Hoffman, that guy….you know, that guy….that plays a jackass in everything, but he’s really good at it.

I think this mentorship relationship could be interesting to watch. I like the style. If you watch “White Collar” then check this show out. It’s definitely in the same vein. Attractive men. Fashionable wardrobe. An element of sophistication. What more could you ask for in a summer series? (and I don’t mean that derogatorily). I'll definitely be giving this one a shot.

http://www.usanetwork.com/series/suits/

Thursdays at 10pm on USA

Stay Tuned....

No comments: