About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Jenna and I'm addicted to great television. I'm on a mission to share with you what I think are the best of the best when it comes to shows and mini-series. Long format visual storytelling is my entertainment of choice. I've got a lot to say, so stay tuned..... P.S. I am under some sort of invisible legal obligation to state that I do not own any of the photos posted herein unless otherwise specified and if you see any of your images and would like me to credit you or take it down (‘cus you’re just a meanie), please contact me

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do You Need "Web Therapy"?


Lisa Kudrow returns to television with the new Showtime series "Web Therapy". This is actually season two as it started as a web series that she created with partners Dan Bucatinsky and Don Roos.

Dr. Fiona Wallice (Kudrow) has started seeing patients for three minute sessions via iChat. The typical fifty minute sessions were just a little much for her. Unfortunately for her patients, she spends most of the time talking about herself. The unhappliy married Mr. Wallice is played by the fabulous Victor Garber and we can expect some great guest stars. Oscar winner Meryl Streep did a three episode arc in the first season.

Kudrow looks terrific and I'm glad she's back doing what she does best. But if you're looking for Phoebe, don't look here. She plays Fiona with a voice slightly less annoying than Regina Phalange. It's hard for me to get into a show when the main character is unlikable. It's not for everyone. There are some funny moments, but not quite my sense of humor. I'm gonna pass on the healing for now. Anyone watch season one online?

http://www.sho.com/site/webtherapy

Tuesdays at 11pm on Showtime

No comments: